Welcome New Patients
Thank you for scheduling an appointment at Madeira Optical and joining our patient-focused independent eye care practice. We look forward to your visit!
IMPORTANT INTAKE INFORMATION: For your convenience, our patient welcome and history forms will be emailed/texted to you to complete prior to arriving for your visit and can be found by Clicking this link if you prefer to bring in paper forms.
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS TO PROVIDE: Please bring all of your vision and medical insurance cards so we can help you use your benefits. Please bring all contact lenses and prescription eyewear you may have, including sunglasses, computer glasses, or glasses used for hobbies/sports.
Your Patient Tools & Services
- We accept most insurance & offer assistance with out-of-network vision plan claims
- Book on your schedule. Online & phone appointment requests available
- Waiting is no fun. We provide digital intake forms you can complete at your convience
- Top contact lens options in stock in our office & free shipping on annual supplies
- Online and text to pay options
- Online contact lens, eye health & dry eye supplies store
- Secure patient portal with your prescription information
- Opt-in digital reminders with communication preferences
- State-of-the-art HIPAA compliant patient communication and medical records
Comprehensive Family Eye Care
- Full spectrum primary eye care and medical optometry
- Pediatric optometrist on staff
- Licensed opticians to dispense & adjust eyewear
- Myopia management treatment programs for children
- Dry eye syndrome treatment
- Attractive private pay patient options
- Second pair & prescription sunglasses discounts
- We welcome outside prescriptions and offer services for eyewear bought elsewhere
- Beautiful eyewear from the USA and beyond at price points for the entire family
Independent Eye Care Since 1956
- We are a local, independent, doctor-owned and patient-focused multi-generational eye care clinic. Our stakeholders are in the exam lane, not in the board room.
- As a medically-focused eye care clinic, we invest in state-of-the-art communication, diagnostic equipment and education that you are not likely to find in a commercial strip mall practice. Everything is connected and eyesight is a gift that we are dedicated to preserving and improving. Your health is our priority. Everything else flows from that.
We encourage you to complete your forms online and submit them to us electronically. Alternately, you can choose to complete the forms when you arrive at the office and we ask you to arrive 10 minutes early to do this and bring with you a list of your current medications.